A boost of youth for your skin. With LONGUE VIE + Serum, your face appears more youthful and your skin is revitalised.
Due to age and fatigue, the skin begins to show signs of ageing. As cell activity declines, cell renewal slows. The levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin, which provide skin with its smooth and toned appearance, decrease.
The effectiveness of youth-boosting LONGUE VIE + Serum is due to a high concentration of 56 Cellular Ingredients and hyaluronic acid. Developed by GUINOT Laboratories, the 56 Cellular Ingredients make up a nutritional complex that helps improve the activity of skin cells, whilst hyaluronic acid helps smooth wrinkles and plump up the skin.
- Stimulate cell renewal
- Smooth wrinkles
- Plump up the skin
- Firm the face
- Restore radiance
All types, Normal skin, Dehydrated skin
Apply morning and evening to the entire face after cleansing thoroughly, as a treatment course before the moisturiser. Avoid the eye contour.
20 Amino Acids, 14 Vitamins, 14 Biological Ingredients and 8 Active Ingredients required for cellular life): they supply elements that are essential to the life and development of skin cells.
- Low molecular weight: fragmented into small active segments, these molecules penetrate the epidermis and act as a signal to trigger the synthesis of natural hyaluronic acid to densify the skin.
- High molecular weight: these larger molecules remain on the epidermal surface and settle into wrinkles and fine lines to visibly plump them up.
- Crème Longue Vie Cellulaire or Age Logic Cellulaire, depending on the skin type
- Masque Vital Antirides for an instant smoothing and anti-fatigue action
- Specific Longue Vie care products (eyes, lips, neck)
Visit your GUINOT Beauty Therapist regularly. She can provide you with tips and treatments that have been proven to be effective and are suited to your beauty objectives.
All payments are made on the Stripe payment platform
Shipping within 48 hours by our partner CHRONOPOST, Delivery in mainland FRANCE exclusively (FRANCE, CORSICA, MONACO)
Products 100% Made in France from the Guinot Laboratory located in Dammarie Les Lys (77) Certified High Technology Laboratory
Are you sure you want to perform this action?