Oily skin is easily recognized by its dilated pores, spots and shiny areas, due to hyperactive sebaceous glands (especially on the T-zone).
Linked to hormonal factors, these secretions can worsen under the influence of an unbalanced diet, pollution, stress or poor hygiene.
In the absence of in-depth treatment, these excessive secretions can cause obstructed pores and facilitate the proliferation of bacteria which, in turn, lead to irritation and unsightly spots.
Oily skin should be rebalanced with a suitable, complete treatment to purify and deeply cleanse the epidermis.
- Control and mattify oily skin
- Refine skin texture by tightening pores
- Neutralize shine for a matt finish
- Moisturize the skin
May be used all year long, morning and/or evening.
regulates sebaceous secretions, antibacterial action.
- Mousse Microbiotic for in-depth "treatment cleansing".
- Lotion Microbiotic to complete the cleansing process and to mattify the skin.
- Gommasque to absorb impurities and renew the skin.
- Correcteur Traitant to conceal localised imperfections.
See your GUINOT beauty therapist regularly for a facial treatment. She will advise you and give you a customized treatment of proven effectiveness.
Avoid products that are too harsh, including soap, as these will provoke a reaction leading to excessive sebum production.
All payments are made on the Stripe payment platform
Shipping within 48 hours by our partner CHRONOPOST, Delivery in mainland FRANCE exclusively (FRANCE, CORSICA, MONACO)
Products 100% Made in France from the Guinot Laboratory located in Dammarie Les Lys (77) Certified High Technology Laboratory
Are you sure you want to perform this action?