Water is essential for skin cells. Moisturising the skin properly is vital to keep skin looking young and beautiful. With age, however, moisture levels decrease. The skin becomes dull and feels uncomfortable, and fine lines appear.
Enriched in Hydralogic Complex, with a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid and Aquasilanol, HYDRA SUMMUM Serum restores the moisture levels of youthful skin by boosting the skin’s hydration mechanisms:
1. Forms a barrier to limit transepidermal water loss
2. Binds water to the skin
3. Improves water distribution from the dermis to the epidermis
Used in addition to a skin cream, this serum is ideal for visibly restoring the skin’s youthfulness through hydration and for rehydrating dehydrated skin.
Quickly restore to the skin:
- Softness and comfort
- Tonicity and elasticity
- Smoothness and radiance
The skin is perfectly hydrated and recovers a beautiful, more youthful appearance.
Apply morning and/or evening to the face after cleansing thoroughly, as a treatment course before the moisturiser.
- Forms an anti-evaporation barrier: reinforces the structure of the skin barrier to limit moisture loss and reach an optimal level of moisturisation. “Plumps up” dehydration lines.
- Retains moisture in the skin: helps recover the capabilities of young skin to retain moisture by stimulating the synthesis of “water reservoir” molecules.
- Infuses skin with moisture: stimulates hydration and improves moisture diffusion throughout the skin by stimulating the synthesis of Aquaporins. These proteins form an intercellular channel to facilitate moisture flow.
Visit your GUINOT Beauty Therapist regularly. She can provide you with tips and treatments that have been proven to be effective and are suited to your beauty objectives.
All payments are made on the Stripe payment platform
Shipping within 48 hours by our partner CHRONOPOST, Delivery in mainland FRANCE exclusively (FRANCE, CORSICA, MONACO)
Products 100% Made in France from the Guinot Laboratory located in Dammarie Les Lys (77) Certified High Technology Laboratory
Are you sure you want to perform this action?